Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow Day

I go a phone call from my son's school at 5:48am saying that school is on a 2 hour delay. Around 7:30am, they called back and said that school was closed today. So what are we doing? Right now, he is talking to a friend from school on Oovoo and I am debating on what we are going to have for lunch. We may end up heading down the mountain to go to Little Caesars for some Deep! Deep! Dish Pizza or I may just make something at home. I am also in the process of working on some Etsy orders, plus some custom made orders that I had come in. The one is so cute that I will be posting pics when it is complete. Later, we may play Monopoly Empire or cards.

My truck...
This marks about week 2 1/2 that my truck is not running. My dad is narrowing the problem down but we are not exactly sure what is going on. I hope it gets fixed soon though because I am tired of driving my mom's Sport Trac. I do not like that vehicle.

That is all for now. I will try to post more often. Lots of love to you all. XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment